Aug 14, 2008

Amit's Poetry

Amit Is one of my frends....hu happens to be quite of poet..so it's high time that his poetry is published..dude here i m putting ur poems, an exclusive post meant for ur poetry only.....starting with

Friends
We met, we part,
On the road of life,
Where everybody gets aside,
We are together though we are miles apart.

We dream, we share,
On the shore of life,
Where usually everybody leaves,
You stayed with all your love and care.

We broke up, we made up,
On the curves of life,
Where no one bothers to hold on,
You anchored and never let me drowned.

We fought, we stopped talking,
Halfway through the life,
Where no one tries to burn up the strife,
You silently lent your shoulder and kept on walking,

We cried, we lied,
Throughout the journey of life,
From where no one comes out alive,
Our friendship survived.

We ate, we played together,
During the tough times,
Where every one looks after themselves,
You proved once again that we are FRIENDS FOREVER

Boredom
Sitting on computer,
Listening to songs,
Getting bore,
Here I compose,
A useless cum senseless,
Please forgive me for this nonsense.

Neither it has a starting,
Nor an ending,
I am out of words,
I am just like a nerd,
Thank you for giving it a read,
From boredom now I am freed

No comments: